I got deodorant in my eye at about 10:00 this morning?

I got deodorant in my eye at about 10:00 this morning...my eyes are not red and do not hurt or itch and my right eye has healed now. My left eye has blurred vision and it has been 12 hours. The deodorant was sure active dry. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

eye cups made of plastic can be found at drugstores...get one...ive got one on hand already...and then fill with water and flush it out...good luck

You will most likely go blind. I'm and eye doctor and have dealt with the before. Although it does depend on the amount, deodorant specifically dry is one of the harshest thing for the eye. After 2 hours the damage is irreversible. I'm very sorry

• MELONS

goto outpatiens

Hopefully you sprayed some out of the can into your eye by accident, as opposed to sticking your eye into someone's armpit.

Wash it with water and cry as much as you can.

Call your doctor or nurse or go to urgent care?

Did you rinse your eyes (both of them) for a good long time with cool water after it happened? Maybe you didn't get all the deodorant out and it's just dried over your pupil.

YEE

• Faith

Have you tried eye drops to flush it out? I'd say if it is still bothering you in the morning call your eye doctor.