Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 years ago

Is it normal for a 25 year old to never have been in trouble with the law?

Yes.

The “police state” is in full force in a lot of areas of the US so in this country it’s pretty difficult for that to happen, particularly since cops like to target teenagers because they usually don’t know the law very well and are easy to lie to, intimidate, entrap and generally deprive of their rights.However, in other countries like Canada, probably, and some European countries, or even more liberal states in the U.S. with fewer cops, It’s probably more “normal” for somebody aged 25 to have not had any run-ins with the law

• e9601:

Yes.

yes

Yes.

I would certainly hope so. If that becomes the exception rather than the rule, society is beyond the tipping point to collapse.

Yes, I am 25 and I have never been in trouble with the law

• Clive

It's normal for EVERYONE.

• Duck

Depends on what you mean by 'in trouble with the law'. If you're speaking of something more than a speeding ticket, then yes, it is normal for someone to never have been in trouble with the law.

I guess? It's definitely not a bad thing.