Many scientists say that the age of the Earth is around 6000 years, however there are a minority that say the Earth may even be twice that?

The latter says that fossils need at least 10000 years to formulate but is this correct? All fossils found have been made of stone, are they sculptures planted by the Illuminati? No! That is too far-fetched, however, are there any modern animals with stone bones? Yes, I hear you say, of course, horses have stone... show more The latter says that fossils need at least 10000 years to formulate but is this correct? All fossils found have been made of stone, are they sculptures planted by the Illuminati? No! That is too far-fetched, however, are there any modern animals with stone bones?

Yes, I hear you say, of course, horses have stone bones. This is correct and we all know that horses leg bones will only heal is cement or concrete is used immediately after the break (a vet informed me of this at a party).

The dinosaurs having stone bones easily explains everything, they died out 4000 years ago simply because their stone bones kept breaking and cement was not yet invented, this is why all the fossils found are broken.

Isn't it about time 'normal' paleontologists caught up with Creation palaeontologists and did some reasearch?