Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

How do I gather the strength to go back to what was right?

I was a single dad and didn’t get to finish college. But once my kids were grown I went into flatbed trucking and real money flowed in just in time to handle their adult world needs. (2 years later) Once money no longer became an issue in my life I started seeking to be home more with a gravy job that paid really well (super heavy hauling). But it’s empty. I feel guilty and like a sellout (and old). I need to go back to the hard work, the pain, the challenge and the love of it. But I feel like a pussy now. All rich and fat talking cash-****. Can god give me the strength to do it? I’ll be signing on to world of pain, but I’ll live everyday an honest man.

Are you desperate enough to actually make a sincere covenant with the Father that you will always obey all of Jesus' sayings . God is about to unveil His fiery presence ( as the Servant of Is. 52 ) that shall cause Mal. 374 to happen .

if that is what you want and if that is what God wants for you, ask Him to lead you to where you should be

Suit yourself, follow your dream.

• Alan H

If you go the way you believe God wants for you, you will be upheld.

You are old, if your hard work did not help you, than be bad.

To be bad is not bad at all.

Yes, your goals are realistic to have the desire for the challenges you seek. Yes, of course. God can do anything and grant anything you ask sincerely, believe in it and trust in your Creator. Nothing is more noble than working as an honest man and living an honest life. As long as you are straightforward person, you’ll very likely to not have problems or people lying about your work/ however in life. The truth will always come out and those that lie about you will be caught.

Sounds as if you own several pieces of heavy equipment, trucks etc. If you have a company, hire your best worker to supervise all jobs, and you do what makes you happy. You can look over how your supervisor is handling things perhaps once a month

The job and money are tools, just like the flatbeds, wrenches, jacks etc, how you use them and how you balance that with your family life is the problem. You can have a fulfilling family life working 2 or more jobs 18 hours a day, if your focus is on your family as thousands of illegal immigrants do, or yo can focus on the money, position, power as millions of "successful" citizens do while paying lip service to the needs of those that you "love".

In the end, it all comes down to you and how you treat your family.

Are you serious? Go to a urologist and get your nuts untwisted.

• ?

I only see a problem with your goal and not at all with the means.