Why do lazy people piss me off?

I feel like I might be feeling wrong about this situation and wanted to see if anyone else agrees with me. I have a friend who is super lazy. We are both girls; I m 22 and she s 21. I don t know why but sometimes I get really annoyed with her because I will try to make plans for "early" in the morning... show more I feel like I might be feeling wrong about this situation and wanted to see if anyone else agrees with me. I have a friend who is super lazy. We are both girls; I m 22 and she s 21. I don t know why but sometimes I get really annoyed with her because I will try to make plans for "early" in the morning (usually 9:00 or 10:00) to either go to the gym or get breakfast or even just lay by the pool or shopping but every time I ask her she says "that s so early can we do it at like 1:00pm?" And we will make the plans well in advance so I know she has nothing else to do but she will just complain about having to wake up early. Mind you, she never wakes up early. A normal day for her is getting up around 12:30-1:30pm every day. Also we both work at the same place and it s only night shifts (4:30-9:00pm) so it s not like she has to be up early or stay out super late every night. We also hardly ever go out and drink so I know that s not a reason for her to not get up early. I don t know if I m the only one who feels this way but it s just super annoying to make plans because she never does anything during the day and then she ll complain about being tired after getting like 10 hours of sleep while I got 7 or 8 (which is the normal amount for adult humans). Anyways, can someone tell me if I m being insane or stupid or if this is a valid reason? And what should I do about it? I ve tried to talk to her but she still doesn t change.
5 answers 5