How to kindly turn a guy down?

So I just got this message from a guy (I’ve changed the names of the schools) that goes to one of my schools, and I’m not sure how to react. “Never had the courage to say but when ever I saw you at (school 1) or (school 2). I always thought that you look so beautiful, like an angel. Would love to get to know you... show more So I just got this message from a guy (I’ve changed the names of the schools) that goes to one of my schools, and I’m not sure how to react.

“Never had the courage to say but when ever I saw you at (school 1) or (school 2). I always thought that you look so beautiful, like an angel. Would love to get to know you better one day”

I’m not looking for a relationship or to date anyone at the moment as I’m going through some crap at home and I’m moving counties in a few months.
I haven’t lead him on in any way, but I don’t want to be a ***** or rude...

Any help would be appreciated.