Should I go to the hospital to get a rabies shot? Including my kitten?

Alright so a couple months ago me and my family got a new kitten and we named her Skye. She's calico but she's mostly white with a dark grayish tail with white strips with dark gray paws and ears. She has beautiful blue eyes and she's just the best kitten. Well she's been getting out alot but... show more Alright so a couple months ago me and my family got a new kitten and we named her Skye. She's calico but she's mostly white with a dark grayish tail with white strips with dark gray paws and ears. She has beautiful blue eyes and she's just the best kitten. Well she's been getting out alot but she's stays close but we haven't gotten her spayed yet nor her rabies shot. Our other cat, who's older, spayed and has gotten her shots, Scarlet, caught a chipmunk outside and left it under the trampoline. Skye got outside and I found her under the tramp touching it with her paws. I carried her inside and then she got out again and and ran under the deck which I pulled her out by her paws so now's she's inside. I washed my hands but I'm nervous she might have rabies and that I might have it or some other disease. I know I'm freaking out quite a bit. My family told me everything is ok and that we're both ok but should I go get a rabies shot or something?