Is it creepy for an almost-20 year old to hang out almost solely with 15/16-year old girls?

This particular person is known for being creepy, and he s creeped up on girls before. He claims he s gay, but I know he s not because he sexually assaulted me for two years. How the hell does anyone justify this asshole (who graduated high school last year) hanging out with high school freshmen and sophomores? It... show more This particular person is known for being creepy, and he s creeped up on girls before. He claims he s gay, but I know he s not because he sexually assaulted me for two years. How the hell does anyone justify this asshole (who graduated high school last year) hanging out with high school freshmen and sophomores? It doesn t make any sense. And whenever I point it out, people get mad at me...