Rug cleaner soap recipes for impossible carpet stains?

I am saving to move, and my current place is a dump. We have a slum lord but all we could afford. Since I had moved in I dont know whats on the walls, cigarettes were put out on the carpet by previous tenant, bong water stains, urine, you name it its there. Urine was dog urine and we managed to clear it, I had... show more I am saving to move, and my current place is a dump. We have a slum lord but all we could afford. Since I had moved in I dont know whats on the walls, cigarettes were put out on the carpet by previous tenant, bong water stains, urine, you name it its there.

Urine was dog urine and we managed to clear it, I had bought a rug cleaner.

Now, I dont care at all, BUT my cat developed crystals while we lived here and had a few accidents that rug soap has not really fixed and I cannot afford 20 bucks for a small thing of rug soap, its too much. He is being treated

I am looking for a DIY rug cleaning mixture I can use to get out all stains and definitely the urine.

Landlord does not care about the carpet. As long as it doesnt smell he doesnt care.

We moved in and a excuse of "I dont have a rug cleaner, sorry about the caret" was used.

What can I mix together to clean the carpet?