You continue to be a "DEAD spirit" until baptized by the Holy Spirit (Eph 2:1). T/F?

Update: Pam do you know what "TO TRUST *IN* HIM" means? It means we can't IGNORE the WAY HE SAYS DO IT to do it the way WE want to do it but find out HE SAID DO IT and DO IT HIS WAY! Please! That's the ONLY WAY! Jesus said MY WAY is "He that believeth and is [Holy Spirit] baptized shall be saved;... show more Pam do you know what "TO TRUST *IN* HIM" means? It means we can't IGNORE the WAY HE SAYS DO IT to do it the way WE want to do it but find out HE SAID DO IT and DO IT HIS WAY! Please! That's the ONLY WAY! Jesus said MY WAY is "He that believeth and is [Holy Spirit] baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned
Update 2: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he... show more And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Update 3: And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen." (Mk 16:16-20). NOW THAT'S JESUS' WAY! THAT'S WHAT *HE* SAID! WE CAN'T "IGNORE" WHAT HE SAID AND *THINK* WE ARE "SAVED." IT DOESN'T MATTER... show more And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen." (Mk 16:16-20). NOW THAT'S JESUS' WAY! THAT'S WHAT *HE* SAID! WE CAN'T "IGNORE" WHAT HE SAID AND *THINK* WE ARE "SAVED." IT DOESN'T MATTER *WHAT* WE THINK IF IT GOES AGAINST WHAT JESUS SAID "WE ARE CALLING HIM A LIAR AND WE BELIEVE A LIE! I DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE BIBLE, I'M JUST TELLING YOU JESUS SAID IT AND WE CAN'T "IGNORE" OR WE ARE LOST!
9 answers 9