Christians, how do you reconcile these discrepancies between Jesus' and Paul's teachings? I'll list a few at a time b/c there are so many.?

On being justified: Paul says: Rom.3:24-29 They are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, For we hold that a man is justified by faith apart from works of law. Jesus says: Matt.12:37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be... show more On being justified:

Paul says:
Rom.3:24-29 They are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, For we hold that a man is justified by faith apart from works of law.

Jesus says:
Matt.12:37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

Paul says:
Rom.6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus says:
Luke.14: 28 For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?

On the time of the coming of the Lord:

Paul says:
Rom.13:12 the night is far gone, the day is at hand.

Jesus says:
Luke.21:8 Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name,
saying, . . . `The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.

I block those who insult instead of answer.
Update: One more: On how one becomes a child of God: Paul says Rom.8:23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. Jesus says John.3 Truly I say to you, unless one is begotten from above,* he cannot... show more One more:

On how one becomes a child of God:

Paul says Rom.8:23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

Jesus says John.3 Truly I say to you, unless one is begotten from above,* he cannot see the kingdom of God. That which is begotten of the flesh is flesh, and that which is begotten of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said, `You must be begotten from above.*