Mountain Dew Black Label? What is happening to me?

I don’t even know what happened or where it started. I loved Mountain Dew and when black label came out, I thought it was interesting. I guess at some point I tried it and liked it. Then I bought another. And another. I’m a 16yr old junior and I drink these all day. I have one on my way to school, one after school,... show more I don’t even know what happened or where it started. I loved Mountain Dew and when black label came out, I thought it was interesting. I guess at some point I tried it and liked it. Then I bought another. And another. I’m a 16yr old junior and I drink these all day. I have one on my way to school, one after school, one before work, one on my break (one per break if multiple) one after work (drinking my 6th one this very moment). My store had a sale: 10 of them for $10. I bought 10 last Friday and they were gone by Sunday. My room is full of empty cans and so is the kitchen. My mom started scolding me and it just made me drink more but in secret. What is in these things? Regular Mountain Dew doesn’t even appeal to me anymore. Why can’t I stop? I’ve been pretty stressed lately with a new job and finals and fighting with my parents about independence, maybe that’s it? The taste of them seems to calm me a little. Please help! How do I stop???
4 answers 4