How do you feel when people say your name wrong?

So my name is kinda confusing because of the way it's spelled. People think that it should be said one way but it's actually pronounced another way and mostly everyone always says the incorrect one at first. Some people are even adament to say my name the way they want even when I correct them and it always... show more So my name is kinda confusing because of the way it's spelled. People think that it should be said one way but it's actually pronounced another way and mostly everyone always says the incorrect one at first. Some people are even adament to say my name the way they want even when I correct them and it always makes me so sad because the person doesn't even try to remember. I know some people who alternate between calling me the correct pronunciation and the incorrect one. My name isn't even hard to pronounce. It's Vietnamese and it's really common in Vietnam. It's only one syllable and I get that people would say it incorrectly at first because of how my name is spelled but after correcting them I think that they should say it correctly.
11 answers 11