Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

If I buy a gun,would I be much safer?

unless you get depressed...........

then can I get a RIP in chat?

you may shoot your self in the eye kid

• anand

Owning a gun will give you a feeling of security and aggression and you may turn out to be dangerous to others.

• Neros2 years agoReport

Ah, yes. I own over 15 guns and I am very, very aggressive.

no

You will be dangerous! Trust me.

Depende, si la utilizas correctamente

YES IF you are properly trained practiced and in the mind selt to do the right thing when it is needed,

most people who have guns are not prepared mentally to shoot and kill a human to protect themselves, this is problem because the idea I can point the gun and the bad guy goes away is WRONG.

if you have no gun the bad guy will not go away either and he will kill you with his knife, rape your wife and kill your children

the gun and the cell phone give a false sense of security ,, dial 911 and the police will be there to take a report clean up your family's dead bodies,,,

YES if you are mentally stable and trained proper you will be safer -- like driving a car proper skilled to do the job

-----------------

are you safer if you own and fire extinguisher, yes same answer as above being prepared

helmet while riding a bike SAME

safety cover on weed eater same

seat belts on the car

• anonimitie
      2 years agoReport

People need to be properly trained to wear a helmet? Are there telethons for your kind of stupid?

• Nick

Depends.

that's like asking if you'll be more handy if you buy a new set of tools...

....it all depends on your particular situation, level of responsibility and effort you put into ownership...

many will point out some stat or another that says owning a gun makes you X% more likely to get hurt..... most don't even realize that the same can be said for a car, a lighter, a lawnmower, a pet with teeth, etc. etc. etc...

funny.... those unaware ones are the same who often accuse others of being fooled into promoting a certain agenda...... aren't they?

• DON2 years agoReport

Yep. Whether a person will be safer or not depends on them!

• I know I am safer with a gun. I don't know about you.

• @ groovylocks ~ Left hand in a "halt" motion, right hand back holding my firearm slightly forward of my chest area.. I assume a fighting stance with knees slightly bent. You are not likely to take my gun away or disarm me. People usually hold their guns wrong with an opponent who is close.