What just happened??

I was noticing my veins were like popping up a lot on the back of my wrists wish never happens and the veins looked blue/green. Then I like had a weird 1 second vision blackout. And thought nothing of it so I was walking to my bedroom and my hearing was staticky for a minute so I sat down. Then my heart started pounding so hard out of nowhere. I looked in the mirror I was getting pale. So I hurried to get some food in me. I thought I was having a heart attack because it was going so freaking fast but I wasn’t in pain, I felt more weak. Thought I was going to pass out and not wake up. What was it??? Low blood sugar or something?!

Yes, that's from a temporary dip in blood pressure, probably due to a low glucose level. But the appearance of your veins is meaningless-- that changes throughout the day from air pressure and hydration. And the color is nothing more than an optical illusion (veins are NOT blue.)

Source(s): Retired nurse

I was noticing my veins were like popping up a lot on the back of my wrists wish never happens and the veins looked blue/green. Then I like had a weird 1 second vision blackout. And thought nothing of it so I was walking to my bedroom and my hearing was staticky for a minute so I sat down. Then my heart started pounding so hard out of nowhere. I... show more

Other - General Health Care · 2 hours ago