I realize this is an unlikely venue to ask a serious question but here goes... It's about global warming please try to answer the question.?

When I look at the correlation between carbon dioxide and global estimates of global temperature I see two squiggly lines, neither a leading and neither a lagging line. This goes on and then the carbon dioxide line breaks the correlation. The temperature line does not simultaneously go up. In the past... show more When I look at the correlation between carbon dioxide and global estimates of global temperature I see two squiggly lines, neither a leading and neither a lagging line. This goes on and then the carbon dioxide line breaks the correlation. The temperature line does not simultaneously go up. In the past temperature has not been a leading/following relationship. If carbon dioxide is the main cause, why is there no corresponding temperature increase visible in the graph? Sea level does seem to follow temperature. I can't find a satisfactory explanation