Can magnesium supplements kill you?

Hey, I've received a powdered form or magnesium called Natural calm. It is the first time I've took today, recommended dose is 2 teaspoons a day but I just took a little quarter teaspoon to start off with. I felt amazing afterwords very calm and relaxed 0 anxiety. I felt very sleepy though and I went for a... show more Hey, I've received a powdered form or magnesium called Natural calm. It is the first time I've took today, recommended dose is 2 teaspoons a day but I just took a little quarter teaspoon to start off with. I felt amazing afterwords very calm and relaxed 0 anxiety. I felt very sleepy though and I went for a nap for 2 hours. But now I'm getting slight chest pain and muscles twitches randomly. Like magnesium is suppose to stop muscle twitches lol I don't get it. Maybe I didn't take enough? I've booked and appointment at the doctor just to make sure its ok to take but it's not till next week and I just gave in and took some to try. I have Sinus Arrhythmia of the heart which magnesium is actually good for irregular heartbeat but if I'm getting little chest pains it could be that its the wrong amount or a side effect. The type of magnesium I have is Citrate, basically a laxative kind. So I don't know if I'm allergic to magnesium but the body needs it to function lol I just came here to get some opinions and facts on magnesium if you've tried it before
10 answers 10