Is it ethical to date your friend’s ex?

A friend was dating this woman 10 years ago but he wasn’t serious about her. I seen her recently at whole foods but I didn’t speak to her because I wasn’t looking my best. I always had a thing for her and I am sure she feels the same way about me. I notice that she lives a few blocks down from the market and I was... show more A friend was dating this woman 10 years ago but he wasn’t serious about her. I seen her recently at whole foods but I didn’t speak to her because I wasn’t looking my best. I always had a thing for her and I am sure she feels the same way about me. I notice that she lives a few blocks down from the market and I was thinking of trying to create a chance encounter another day so that we meet. I did look her up on facebook, instagram, and LinkedIn, so it seems that she is this lonely nurse who is still single. As far as my friend goes, they no longer speak, and he has proven that he is a hateful person who has been disloyal to me with real estate deals. He is also the type that try’s to stop me from getting rich or laid. Should I go for her?
23 answers 23