friends, God is real, he cannot be found by the senses in this material world, He is beyond this realm, God is good, your thoughts?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

He will be found when He does the Is. 52 thing , where He is marred more that even the Son of man , and unveils God's fiery presence on earth . A whole lot of ashes to walk on as recorded in Malachi .

• Carym
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

God's Word is the means to faith, and faith produces obedience. "Faith Comes By Hearing the Word" [Romans 10:17]. - It has nothing to do with one's feelings, or intellect ... Why it's so hard for the evolutionist, or atheist to grasp, is beyond me.

Oh, I get it now!

They have replaced the Spiritual Cornerstone with the *natural: you probably know that the *hypothesis has become the 'cornerstone' of science since it can be constructed and used in different ways. Who now needs a Spiritual Rock (especially if He is also the Christ)?

And, the atheists, wil reason "from the top down and the bottom up," as long as they don't touch the hem of His garment. To them, rather than being the Chief Cornerstone, JESUS has become 'a something' that gets in the way, a stumbling stone, and an inconvenience---and as they wander round the building site they trip over the very Stone which should be the foundation of their lives [1 Peter 2:8].

• 2 years ago

That is possible. However, it is also impossible to prove by that means. That is the whole problem. Besides, all religions that believe in one God then claim that they feel that God gave them as religious community the right way to God.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

The Bible tellsus that there is only one TRUE God. He created all in heaven and on earth. Because he gave us life, he is the only one we should worship.

God has many titles but has only one name. That name is Jehovah. Read Exodus 3:15; andPsalm 83:18.

God is a spirit says theBible. (John 4:24)

No human has ever seen God. Jehovah lives in heaven, but he can see all things. (Psalm 11:4,5)

Source(s): Bible
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yeahhhh

• 2 years ago

I woke up this morning. I live, I breathe. it's because of God's underserved kindness that I wake up each day. I acknowledge and appreciation the wonderful, loving, and merciful God Jehovah who created all things.

Everyone has the opportunity to find God, if they want too. Humility, honesty, and a sincere heart motivation is the beginning to finding God.

Acts 17:27 so that they would seek God, if they might grope for him and really find him, although, in fact, he is not far off from each one of us.

• 2 years ago

God is very real and we His personality, power, wisdom, love and justice all can be seen and felt in His creation. (Romans 1:19-21). When see the sun we see His power. We taste His love in the way He makes a variety of food we all can enjoy. We detect His wisdom in how He created the universe. Everything is peperfectly in its proper place so we can be protected. If the sun was positioned any closer, we’ll burn up. Farther away we’ll freeze. We can see His justice in how we’re created. We, although imperfect, are made in His image (Genesis 1:26,27) and we have a sense of justice. How many of us are not moved when we see senseless violence or any other injustices? So if we have a sense of justice, no doubt our Creator does too but His justice is perfect. (Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalm 37:28).

• 2 years ago

He can be found in the senses of this world. God created humans, and he gave them senses. It is how he translates to us. In the beginning was the Word. The Word is to be listened to. The Word became flesh (to hear, to see, to touch, and, yes, to taste). When Jesus cured people he touched them, and used materials for healing and for transmitting himself to us (mud, spit, bread, wine, oils, water).

This is why the Holy Sacraments use water, bread, wine, ashes, and oils. Holy Sacraments are visible signs of God's invisible graces. If one is properly disposed (with grace and faith) these materials are indeed effective.

• 2 years ago

This is not what the Bible tells you....about GOD...Nor the Quran....nor any of the ancient text.

Infact...it is doctrine like this....that is warned against.

If he could not be found....why would he command us to seek him.

Study more..

• 2 years ago

Saying that God exists outside of "this realm" or the "material world” is an attempt to explain why no deity can be produced or shown to exist.

►Those phrases carry a hint that somehow they are scientific explanations.

There is no testable evidence for the claim, just as for other religious claims such as the existence of souls, heaven, grace, demons, angels, hell etc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.