Fellow Atheists: What was the Bible verse that made you lose your faith and/or become skeptical?

Mine was when I was ten and I randomly turned to this page. (2 Samuel 16:21-22) And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Go in unto thy father's concubines, which he hath left to keep the house; and all Israel shall hear that thou art abhorred of thy father. So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house;... show more Mine was when I was ten and I randomly turned to this page.

(2 Samuel 16:21-22) And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Go in unto thy father's concubines, which he hath left to keep the house; and all
Israel shall hear that thou art abhorred of thy father. So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.

I asked my mom as a ten year old why God said it was ok to rape mommies and she was completely stunned. It wasn't until a few years later as a teenager until I found out the Bible was completely bulls**t. I'm pretty sure you have your own verse that made you go, WTF? Leave it in the comments below.