How does a short girl slow dance with a tall guy?

So I was asked to prom as a sophomore by a senior guy who is very hot, very sweet, but also very tall. He is about 6’7/8” (the tallest guy in our school), and I am the 4th shortest at 5’1/2” (about 5’3” with heels). So it’s kind of a dilemma trying to imagine how things will go. I’m starting to feel super self... show more So I was asked to prom as a sophomore by a senior guy who is very hot, very sweet, but also very tall. He is about 6’7/8” (the tallest guy in our school), and I am the 4th shortest at 5’1/2” (about 5’3” with heels). So it’s kind of a dilemma trying to imagine how things will go. I’m starting to feel super self conscious about pictures, pinning the boutonnière, slow dancing, and everything else that has to do with prom. Also because I’m an underclassmen and he’s a senior I want to make sure he’s having a great time because it’s his last prom and I almost feel bad that he has to go with an underclassmen:((. Anyways, I would love some tips to help both of us enjoy the night!
2 answers 2