Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Best answer

Favourite

Sagittarius females

Aries females

Taurus females

I don't mind some Aquarius and some Pisces and Gemini a few Leos. This is based on people I get along with (my friends). But know good and bad people in every sign.

I put up with overly dramatic people at times but would rather avoid it. They are often unaware of their harsh words so just best to ignore it but yeah I'm sorry just stay happy. Pisces is actually sensitive like Aries :) perhaps not all but most ae good. Just maybe you get the random childish ones that hurt others but you get them in all signs.

I agree with Virgo they can be quite mean/intolerant. That's because there's something wrong in their brain. I ended up in hospital for one, but I guess some will be ok. Just ignore the bad ones. xxx

I've never met a bad moon in Libra person but I guess they exist too. But who cares bad people come and go, the good ones stay and they deserve our attention. Life goes on right? Don't feel bad xxx <3

• 2 years ago

I do not like any zodiac signs.

• No
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Cancer, Pisces, Libra, and Leo. Never had a boring conversation with any of them.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Virgos, Sagittarius,Taurus,Leo,cancers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I am really irritated with Capricorn, worst sign ever

• 2 years ago

My favorite zodiac signs aré:

Capricorn

Aquarius

Pisces

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

~I love all ya'll ~

Source(s): Pisces spreading love because it's too much hate in the world.✌
  • Aaron
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I don't dislike anyone based on their signs although I'm a VIRGO.

My favorite signs are TAURUS, CANCER, LEO, SCORPIO, CAPRICORN and PISCES.. People belonging to these zodiac signs are those I'm very much fond of.

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Most favourite- Aquarius, libra, Pisces

Least favourite - Gemini females, Sagittarius females because they are two faced, hypocrites and stupid and Taurus males because of their ego.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Only an idiot judges people by the month of their birth.

• 2 years ago

leo

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.