Dylan asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 years ago

does anyone else think star wars is coming to an end? and explain if you agree or disagree?

No...it will end when people stop going to see those movies, which won't happen anytime soon...or in the next decade or two.

• Roman

Not anytime soon

Despite all the problems with The Last Jedi, I think Disney is just getting started.

With Rogue One, Disney showed it is certainly capable of making great movies within the Star Wars universe. I think they're still figuring things out and I also think they rushed into the 3rd trilogy a bit too fast, and without having a complete story written.

Hopefully the next bit arc they do will either focus the universe long before or long after the current era. There's plenty of places where Disney could do additional movies, such as their upcoming Han Solo movie.

I dont think it will come to an end.

But,

I think they will continue to lose fans as the force awakens was a new hope with cgi and the last jedi was basically a snail chase in space with forced side quests and sucked

Disagree but it isn't really Star Wars without Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher

Well the next movie is the last of the core saga. However we recently had news that Rian Johnson, who directed Last Jedi, is working in a new trilogy.

Disagree because of its money

• Mike W

Disagree. When the movies stop making money, they'll be discontinued.

No I don't think the film makers will let Star Wars end for a couple more decades to come. I don't think the newer movies will reach as high acclaim as the original six though.

• Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

good point, The Empire Strikes Back is a very good & entertaining film and has James Earl Jones's great iconic DV, yet with the consistent mediocrity of many current films, the comparatively less outstanding entries continue to often be better viewing alternatives to other theatre offerings

• kelvin

disagree and why is that is because it keeps making money