Are my goals too unrealistic?
1. Leave college and transfer to a different college and course.
2. Study 'baking and pastry arts management' (It shows u about baking, food retail, how to set up a food business, etc.)
3. Set up a home bakery where I sell on Etsy (You can sell food on Etsy I've looked it up). Also what foods can be shipped (like cookies, brownies, etc.)? I'll get a weekend job too bc I know that this won't make a lot of money, its more to see what having customers is like.
4. In year 3, Go to New York or LA for my internship (I can go abroad & work in a baking company).
5. Come back & finish my degree aged 23. Get work in a bakery/restaurant to become more experienced.
6. Stay in Ireland until 26 & work to save money.
7. Apply for a US visa so I can move there.
8. Set up a bakery in US that sells fresh bread, cookies, even lunch items, and coffee.
What parts are unrealistic? and do you think this could happen?