Are my goals too unrealistic?

Hello! I'm 18 years old & I finished secondary school (high school) last year. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to study in college so I picked an arts degree as it let me choose a lot of different subjects. I tried out loads of them & I hate it. I've hated it since Christmas. I'm... show more Hello! I'm 18 years old & I finished secondary school (high school) last year. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to study in college so I picked an arts degree as it let me choose a lot of different subjects. I tried out loads of them & I hate it. I've hated it since Christmas. I'm neither interested in it nor do I want a job related to the subjects. I've always loved to bake since I was little & I have baked regularly since I was 14. Deep down I think I knew I'd like to do something related to that & I recently found a course I like. So are these goals below too unrealistic?
1. Leave college and transfer to a different college and course.
2. Study 'baking and pastry arts management' (It shows u about baking, food retail, how to set up a food business, etc.)
3. Set up a home bakery where I sell on Etsy (You can sell food on Etsy I've looked it up). Also what foods can be shipped (like cookies, brownies, etc.)? I'll get a weekend job too bc I know that this won't make a lot of money, its more to see what having customers is like.
4. In year 3, Go to New York or LA for my internship (I can go abroad & work in a baking company).
5. Come back & finish my degree aged 23. Get work in a bakery/restaurant to become more experienced.
6. Stay in Ireland until 26 & work to save money.
7. Apply for a US visa so I can move there.
8. Set up a bakery in US that sells fresh bread, cookies, even lunch items, and coffee.
What parts are unrealistic? and do you think this could happen?
Update: I have been to America 4 times and I'm going again in May, for 6 weeks. My aunt lives there in Florida. I absolutely love it and I have said since I was around 11 that when I grow up I will live in America for some part of my life. So this isn't just an idea I thought up recently. I've wanted to live... show more I have been to America 4 times and I'm going again in May, for 6 weeks. My aunt lives there in Florida. I absolutely love it and I have said since I was around 11 that when I grow up I will live in America for some part of my life. So this isn't just an idea I thought up recently. I've wanted to live there before I know that all the celebs live there, or about the warm weather in places like Florida or California :)