Can somebody please help me!!!!! I think I’ve broken my hand!!!?

I was an idiot and dropped my phone, it cracked. Anyway in anger I punched a brick wall multiple times although i didn’t punch it very hard. I have a big lump on top of my pinky knuckle. I’ve been doing a bitta research about it and it’s called a boxers fracture. I have a few symptoms such as pain around the area... show more I was an idiot and dropped my phone, it cracked. Anyway in anger I punched a brick wall multiple times although i didn’t punch it very hard. I have a big lump on top of my pinky knuckle. I’ve been doing a bitta research about it and it’s called a boxers fracture. I have a few symptoms such as pain around the area and swelling but I have mostly full range of motion (can make a fist and straighten my fingers with minimal pain) I’m only worried about the excessive swelling. Can somebody with a bit of experience in this field please help me. Or somebody with past experience like mine. Btw it’s only the first day it happened about 1 hour ago