How can I get glass decanters to dry inside?

I have three glass wine decanters, with long thin necks and bulbous bases. Easy to wash and rinse - which I do in very hot water - but whether I leave them upright, or turn them upside down to drain, they take days to dry, and still seem cloudy inside. Is there an obvious method that I don't know about for... show more I have three glass wine decanters, with long thin necks and bulbous bases. Easy to wash and rinse - which I do in very hot water - but whether I leave them upright, or turn them upside down to drain, they take days to dry, and still seem cloudy inside.

Is there an obvious method that I don't know about for getting the moisture out quickly?
Update: Thanks, everyone. These are all interesting and helpful replies. I'll award BA in a day or so when I've had a chance to try them all.