Flickering vision?

I’m 16, female, and on birth control pills and nasofan. so a few minutes ago my vision started flickering quite fast, in both eyes. It looked like the lights in the room were dimming and getting brighter repeatedly (they weren’t). it seems to have stopped now. I went for a regular eye test about 2 months ago, and... show more I’m 16, female, and on birth control pills and nasofan.
so a few minutes ago my vision started flickering quite fast, in both eyes. It looked like the lights in the room were dimming and getting brighter repeatedly (they weren’t). it seems to have stopped now. I went for a regular eye test about 2 months ago, and everything was fine aside from one small dark floater that I still have.
Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed my vision changing. I’ve been experiencing the entopic phenomena, but on light backgrounds as well as the sky (sparks, dots, etc).
I’ve also noticed a blurry spot at the centre of my vision, seemingly both eyes, that seems to spin, especially when I close my eyes.
Several times upon waking I’ve also seen a pattern which went away after a minute or so, which seems to change. The first few mornings it was transparent wavy lines, then a honeycomb pattern, then a black and white pinwheel. This isn’t every morning, but the majority.
Also, in bright light conditions, I tend to see black dots that move quite quickly towards the centre of my vision then disappear. This will remain until I move out of the bright light.
My vision seems to be quite static, especially in dim light and the dark.
I’ve had increased afterimages too.
This is all becoming very distracting. Has anyone got any idea what might be going on? I’ve asked my parents to take me to get my eyes checked but they say my eyes are fine and that I’m being dramatic. I do have anxiety if it’s relevant.