Personal injury for My son?

I am going to try and keep this as brief as i can its just so much going on here.. My 4 yr old son had an incident at school where he fell and hit his head on the corner of a table..causing a Laceration on his top right eye...i took him to the emergency room..they only examined him for at least 15 to 20 mins so... show more I am going to try and keep this as brief as i can its just so much going on here..
My 4 yr old son had an incident at school where he fell and hit his head on the corner of a table..causing a Laceration on his top right eye...i took him to the emergency room..they only examined him for at least 15 to 20 mins so called cleaned glued his laceration shut didnt prescribe him anything to go home with..telling me within 2wks he should be healed...So on the nxt two days goes by he has diarrhea..peeled skin on his hands..both eyes were shut because he wounded up getting a serious infection and now has to get plastic surgery!!..and he also had to be admitted and closely watched because he was having signs of Toxic Shock Syndrome! At 4yrs old broke my heart..i need some insight should i get a lawyer either for malpractice and neglect from the school??