Protestors at my business complaining that I hired a non-union company instead of them. Extortion disguised as protest(continues below)?

They are claiming we had verbal agreements. When all I did was tell them once “you guys did a good job. Ill probably have more work for you”. But these non union companies do the work for 10 grand cheaper. So I even told the union company, ill stay with you if you meet me halfway. They refused to budge an inch. And... show more They are claiming we had verbal agreements. When all I did was tell them once “you guys did a good job. Ill probably have more work for you”. But these non union companies do the work for 10 grand cheaper. So I even told the union company, ill stay with you if you meet me halfway. They refused to budge an inch. And now they are protesting outside my business. This hurts my business, customers dont come cause they dont want to deal with this. I never had any contract with these people, the sense of entitlement is unbelievable. My question is, can I legally force them to stop? I know protests are legal but this is honestly just extortion disguised as protest. They are trying to bully me to hire them when I am in my legal right to hire whoever i want. What should I do?
1 answer 1