promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Liverpool will win the Premier League easily next season if they can keep all their players?

They will add new members to the squad and now they are the best team in England by far.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

It isn't impossible at all the key is consistency which liverpool have shown alot of this season. A good start will be imperative as it can be too late before even christmas comes depending on whether or not you are still in the race or not. Not to forget next season other clubs will strengthen even more for next season and in the past liverpool have sold their best players , Suarez, Coutinho , Sterling etc. Keeping the stand out players from the hands of the Barcas, Madrids , will help . The downfall has always been the defense so sort that and keep the strength throughout in each department and area of the pitch then yes a very good chance.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Keita is already coming in. Emre Can is likely gone. A fit Lallana and Clyne (they've seen next to no action all year) and this team looks a lot better (VVD has bed in nicely).

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Nothing is easy.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Wasn't Van Dijk playing when they lost to Swansea City?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

LOL, yeah because Henderson, TAA, Ox and Robertson are in such high demand 😂😂😂

• 2 years ago

"Liverpool will win the league next season"

That's what they've been saying every season for the past 30 years :)

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

Lmfao

• Ronnie
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

They're a great team now, have to give them credit, I can see them getting third next season

• 2 years ago

They are certainties to get into the top 3, but for me they are not consistent enough in league games, I can't see them winning the Premier League, Manchester Utd are better at grinding results

• 2 years ago

Yep, this team can win games 3-0 without even trying. Next season Jorginho and Naby Keita will replace Jordan Henderson and Gini Wijnaldum. Van dijk has clearly improved this defence if that was chelsh*t they would have lost smh they conceded two goals to Southampton. And Loris Karius has been underrated, I wouldn't bet against us signing a player like Greizman and dropping Firmino deeper or getting a back up striker that actually scores, were lacking that maybe Origi will return. Klopp will bring Liverpool a European cup and he will bring back the glory days to anfield.

• Not the European cup but the Premier League next season ;)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.