Lawn mower question?

I have a mower that runs weak and hesitates during cycles and sometimes stalls out not long after starting up. It runs better the longer it runs and it runs like a champ for a few seconds right before it runs out of gas. I use fuel stabilizer and change my oil regularly. I just put in a new spark plug, fresh gas... show more I have a mower that runs weak and hesitates during cycles and sometimes stalls out not long after starting up. It runs better the longer it runs and it runs like a champ for a few seconds right before it runs out of gas. I use fuel stabilizer and change my oil regularly. I just put in a new spark plug, fresh gas and oil, a new air filter, and dosed my gas and carburetor with Seafoam by letting the mower run without the filter and then dosing the carb with Seafoam until it stalled. I let it soak overnight and then I put the new filter on and started the mower to run out the tank and burn out the gunk the seafoam broke down. The mower did the same thing I described before. Anyone able to help me out here?
9 answers 9