If i change the frame on a motorbike what happens about the v5 does it become a newer bike?

so i have a motorbike that hit a car and the frame was damaged but the collision was not recorded as the driver settled privately. the bike is a 2002 I have seen a 2009 frame with a number plate and v5. if i move everything to the new frame i will scrap the old frame and declare it scrapped however then i will... show more so i have a motorbike that hit a car and the frame was damaged but the collision was not recorded as the driver settled privately.
the bike is a 2002

I have seen a 2009 frame with a number plate and v5. if i move everything to the new frame i will scrap the old frame and declare it scrapped however then i will need to insure the new frame/bike when i insure the new bike and it asks for details of the bike year etc i assume im meant to put the details of the new frame as in year etc.

is there anything else i have to do. do i have to inform the dvla that i have changed frames or that there is a different engine in the frame?
3 answers 3