I am looking for British good shops that sell Christian books and Christian music CDs .If you know such shops in the UK, please let me know.?

I am a Japanese. So, my English expression may be incorrect. Please forgive me. I am looking for UK shops that are selling Christian books and Christian music CDs like " CLC Bookshops". If you know such shops in the UK, please let me know because I only need 2 or 3 shops. Only representative shops are... show more I am a Japanese. So, my English expression may be incorrect. Please forgive me. I am looking for UK shops that are selling Christian books and Christian music CDs like " CLC Bookshops". If you know such shops in the UK, please let me know because I only need 2 or 3 shops. Only representative shops are good enough for me. The shop that is doing Internet shopping is desirable for me. Recently, I am interested in English Christian Books and English Hymns CDs. Thank you.
Update: My question was a complete failure.I think it actually was right to write "Would you tell me if you know British shops selling Christian books and Christian music CDs?".