Shall I get a MG MG3Style+ or a Vauxhall Corsa Sting?

I want to buy my first new car from a dealership, shall I get the best spec MG3 or a Corsa Sting which is the cheapest Corsa?

Just to clarify because people are getting confused, this is not me picking my first car, I'm 21 and want to upgrade. I know I can afford these two as I have looked at all the costs, finance, insurance, road tax etc.

I know a lot of you don't like either which I expected, but I'm looking at affordable options, I want to buy new and for a 21 year old cars are expensive. These two are realistic options, trust me if I had the money I'd be looking at Tesla's not MG's

the MG`S a dog ..and corsa`s are a girls car

Dream on. The MG will be in the repair shop more than it's out of it, especially with a novice behind the wheel.

• Joel2 years agoReport

Novice? It'd be my first NEW car, not my first actual car but thanks for your assumption

Buy what you can afford.