Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 years ago

Would you suicide if you had to live without your two front teeth?

Let’s say something happened that made your two front teeth go away and you can’t get it fixed would you suicude or keep living. And let’s say your are not very old or anything where it’s more common but in your 20’s.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

No, I'm 16 and had all mine pulled at 14 due to a rare symptom from my gums that was genetics. I fear the loneliness more than anything I've already been through, calling myself a monster only to seclude myself in the house and never to return to a school again. Be happy you have any is all I'm saying op

• 2 years ago

How silly.

• 2 years ago

No because I am so much more than what I look like.

• 2 years ago

Just save up for implants.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

There's always fake teeth, buddy.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No. You can always get false ones put in. no reason to stop living. You may not know a lot of people don't have a lot of their teeth. Embarrassed? I lost a tooth in the front to the side of my mouth. I was upset but granted that's life. We learn, live and grow. I'm still alive though. That is something others can look past, maybe you could too. It's nothing major. So what you can't fix it. I'm not sure I'm planning to fix mine either. It is expensive.

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

id just put a couple marshmallows in there. no suicide.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I wouldn't end my life because of something as small as losing teeth.. Damnn.. If you really hate your teeth that much get yourself some prosthetic ones...

• 2 years ago

Hell no. I mean as a man I might feel worse on my self esteem for a while which is understandable but at the end of the day I have ppl that would love me whether I have loss my teeth, arms, hair or whatever. life is just worth a lot more than two front teeth to me.

• Hollis
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Prosthetic

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.