Could this be atonic seizures/should I get medical help?

So, I’ve been having really scary and extremely frequent spells where I lose most/all control over my body (I go completely limp like I’m about to faint), my vision goes yellow and blurry, my hearing is a little off, and I drop to the ground unless I can grab on to something. I get very dizzy and I can’t keep... show more So, I’ve been having really scary and extremely frequent spells where I lose most/all control over my body (I go completely limp like I’m about to faint), my vision goes yellow and blurry, my hearing is a little off, and I drop to the ground unless I can grab on to something. I get very dizzy and I can’t keep standing. They usually only last a few seconds but they’re very frequent and happen a few times a day. I’ve had two concussions in the span of less than a year, and was out of school for months and had to restart the year online because of how much I missed. I’m currently 15 and I’ve been having these spells for years, but they have gotten worse and I’m worried that they might be interfering with concussion recovery or have been made worse by the second concussion. They’re extremely scary to me, and although I don’t feel any pain when they happen, I lose pretty much all feeling in my body and all sense of where I am and what’s going on at the time. I also get severe headaches apart from these episodes, but not at the same time. If anyone has any advice or thoughts I’d greatly appreciate hearing them.
1 answer 1