Rent a car?

I want to rent a car and I’m on my moms and dads car insurance and my brothers are on there as well. And my mom and dad have 6 cars on there insurance policy and my brothers are paying my mom and dad every month for there part of there car insurance so I have 3brothers and four of there cars are on my parents... show more I want to rent a car and I’m on my moms and dads car insurance and my brothers are on there as well. And my mom and dad have 6 cars on there insurance policy and my brothers are paying my mom and dad every month for there part of there car insurance so I have 3brothers and four of there cars are on my parents insurance policy of course my parents cars. I don’t owned a car but I do drive my moms car or my dads truck some times. My question I want to rent a car and I don’t own a car but I’m on my parents policy. I’m over the age 21 and I am looking for a car to get my own insurance. But me and my sister is on my moms and dads car insurance “add a driver”. So, my question I don’t own a car but I’m on there policy can I still rent a car?
26 answers 26