Leave it in the trust account or transfer it to brokerage account?

Let's just say that I inherited a small but healthy sized amount of money when my Grandparents died; over $350,000. It's not much but I appreciate it. It's been placed into a stock market trust account. When I turn 35 this week I can take it out of the markets, leave it in- basically do what ever I want... show more Let's just say that I inherited a small but healthy sized amount of money when my Grandparents died; over $350,000. It's not much but I appreciate it. It's been placed into a stock market trust account. When I turn 35 this week I can take it out of the markets, leave it in- basically do what ever I want with it, as those are the stipulations of the will. However, anything I take out might be taxed at a high rate. What would you do in this situation? Would you leave it in the trust or transfer it to a brokerage account, if those were your best two option?