What do you think of this situation and what should I do?

Ok so at Scholl I was about to enter dance class and I was standing with the students I have dance class with and a girl passed by with a certain hairstyle and to be able to do that hairstyle your hair has to be a certain length and Long and I didnt look at the girl passing by then a black girl looked at me like... show more Ok so at Scholl I was about to enter dance class and I was standing with the students I have dance class with and a girl passed by with a certain hairstyle and to be able to do that hairstyle your hair has to be a certain length and Long and I didnt look at the girl passing by then a black girl looked at me like she doesn't expect my hair to be long or be able to do that certain kind of hairstyle and I feel like the black girl looked at me like she doesn't expect my hair to be able to do that hairstyle because she thinks that I should look at the girl because my hair can't do the hairstyle that girl had that your hair is supposed to be long enough to do and long. I'm 18 years old and I'm in high school. What do you think of this situation and what should I do?
4 answers 4