Do you rub your son’s feet?

My son is 11 years old and I’ve always rubbed his feet. Now he is in baseball and track and it just now started where when he comes home he just takes off his socks and when I go in his room he pretty much yells at me if I’m not in there right away to massage his feet. Because of his attitude I sometimes don’t do... show more My son is 11 years old and I’ve always rubbed his feet. Now he is in baseball and track and it just now started where when he comes home he just takes off his socks and when I go in his room he pretty much yells at me if I’m not in there right away to massage his feet. Because of his attitude I sometimes don’t do it but then he cries so I only do it for about 10 minutes (I normally do it for about an hour). But I know this is a weird subject but I need to know if I should keep on doing it. Also he goes around shirtless a lot. Which I know is somewhat normal but I heard that you grew out of that. But maybe not. If you have any info about that please feel free to answer as well.
11 answers 11