Do you still care for celebrities?

I mean I know people's lives matter and stuff like that. I'm talking about far as worshiping celebrities? I use to be osbsessed with them... But now I just don't seem to care. I'm asking this cause people are online complaining about Beyonce concert tickets because they are so high, and... show more I mean I know people's lives matter and stuff like that. I'm talking about far as worshiping celebrities? I use to be osbsessed with them... But now I just don't seem to care. I'm asking this cause people are online complaining about Beyonce concert tickets because they are so high, and they're trying to boycott it. Why? They simply can just not go.

To me it seems as if Hollywood is dying out and it's getting old. Movies concerts buying albums. People don't care for that stuff anymore they're to busy trying to do for them. Am i right or am I wrong.?