Car insurance?

All right so about three months ago my car was hit by someone or something. Now I filed for the claim immediately and as well as notifying the police. Now here’s my question. I got the car back in 2016 as early graduation gift. Now I took it to body collision center that was recommended by nation wide and they... show more All right so about three months ago my car was hit by someone or something. Now I filed for the claim immediately and as well as notifying the police. Now here’s my question. I got the car back in 2016 as early graduation gift. Now I took it to body collision center that was recommended by nation wide and they quoted me $3,000 to replace one passenger door and fix the other. I have full coverage on the car. Now my car is 2015 Chevy Equinox, and just hit 140,000 miles this week. I was planing on trading it towards something else. I roughly owe $2,000 dollars left on the car. Would it be possible to take the money from the repairs and just pay off the car. Also my deductible is $500 dollars would they just take away from the check they give me from repairs. I’m new at this and thanks for reading this
13 answers 13