Yahoo Answers...I have a question about an answer that was reported and removed?

Some one asked a question about why their penis smells....my answer was because it is not being cleaned properly. The next thing I know I get an email that the answer was reported and removed. I appealed it because my answer was NOT a violation at all. Id understand if I said something mean or attacked the guy.... show more Some one asked a question about why their penis smells....my answer was because it is not being cleaned properly.

The next thing I know I get an email that the answer was reported and removed. I appealed it because my answer was NOT a violation at all. Id understand if I said something mean or attacked the guy. But I did not. It was a legit answer.

We today I got a reply to my appeal. And that was denied as well! I would like to know how I violated community standards? What exactly did I do? How was it a violation? The user requested that the answer be removed so that makes it violation? He didnt like the answer?

Maybe YA should change the name of this board to yahoo "you opinion only matters if we agree with you"

Ive been using this forum for many years. I and on top 10 of alternative med question board. What happened in this case is unacceptable.