Cody asked in TravelUnited StatesDallas · 2 years ago

Best city in Texas?

As far as: Cost of living,things to do, jobs, food, taxes. conservative values, & HOT LATINAS? I'm thinking Dallas and surprisingly Austin even though it's more liberal

But yeah please provide suggestions. I'm from the midwest and thinking of moving there.

• Edwena

San Marcos, Kerrville, Corpus Christi. You will have to determine what you want on the too hot, too cold, too humid, too dry scale and find the area that you like on a seasonal basis. You have a lot of subtle factors based upon who you are and what you want that determines the best place to live. For example, having been born in Siberia, I do not like cold weather and consider anything much further north of I10, like Dallas, extreme winter weather. Likewise, I like the ground covered in grass with trees. That means some humidity, but to the west it gets dry quick. I would suggest you come down and drive the roads in the summer and the winter and get an idea of the weather extremes (there is always some place where it is better) and get names and numbers for jobs.

Texas is turning blue. Try Alabama. Latinas are generally pretty heavily chaperoned. They're not available for your entertainment. And BTW, you've done nothing to improve the reputation of conservatives.

• Cody2 years agoReport

Can you go away? you are a sad little *****

• Bob

BEST IS RELATIVE, Houston, Austin and Dallas are all great choices

'