Appeal Violation Decision: Question Deleted you will lose 10 points because my answer was reported by some already deleted question?

Update: The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community: the question was in Spanish I answered in Spanish the question was deleted lost an appeal because the question was already deleted? How will I know that? My answer was a real answer and I don't know... show more The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community: the question was in Spanish I answered in Spanish the question was deleted lost an appeal because the question was already deleted? How will I know that?

My answer was a real answer and I don't know what terms I violate can someone in yahoo explain me the deal?
Update 2: I was just curious about the terms maybe some little explanation so I will not make the same mistake again... if my answer was reported by the questioner who obviously made a term violation he remain a trusted member for the report ok fine my fault...