I’m looking for a pocket knife with a comfortable liner lock. Most of them dig in as you close the knife.?

I used to have a nifty little knife with a liner lock that extended out and away from the clip so it acted as sort of a button to close the knife with. I sadly had it stolen, and I don’t know the brand or model. It was all black and had a hex pattern handle, and a ‘opener tab’ or whatever you call the little thing... show more I used to have a nifty little knife with a liner lock that extended out and away from the clip so it acted as sort of a button to close the knife with. I sadly had it stolen, and I don’t know the brand or model. It was all black and had a hex pattern handle, and a ‘opener tab’ or whatever you call the little thing you can use to flick the knife open with. Anyways, I’ve exhausted my brain on google trying to find anything like it. Any help would be greatly appreciated o, oh oracle of the inter webs! (IE yahoo answers)

Thanks,
Levi