Why do preachers who CLAIM that Jesus has the POWER to turn water into wine, ask for MONEY?

Why don't they ask for puppy poopie, and trust JESUS to turn it into lumps of gold?

The sidewalks would be cleaner, and the Power of Jesus would be manifested unto the non-believers.
Update: Some may call it trolling, but I perceive it as pointing out a jarring disconnect between what the preachers CLAIM that their Imaginary Friends CAN do, and what their Imaginary Friends actually DO. Yes, I am of the opinion that the televangelists are well aware that they are running a scam. I would welcome any... show more Some may call it trolling, but I perceive it as pointing out a jarring disconnect between what the preachers CLAIM that their Imaginary Friends CAN do, and what their Imaginary Friends actually DO.

Yes, I am of the opinion that the televangelists are well aware that they are running a scam.

I would welcome any testable evidence that they have a relationship with a Being with the POWER to affect materials on the molecular level.