Terrified of giving birth?

I just saw the movie Jersey Girl and the main character's wife dies of a brain aneruysm whilst giving birth which was really horrifying to watch. I'm not pregnant, and I don't plan to after watching that movie, because I'm so scared if I went into labour and that happened aswell. Ever since seeing... show more I just saw the movie Jersey Girl and the main character's wife dies of a brain aneruysm whilst giving birth which was really horrifying to watch.

I'm not pregnant, and I don't plan to after watching that movie, because I'm so scared if I went into labour and that happened aswell. Ever since seeing that movie, I now worry about my other friends that are pregnant and hoping they do not suffer from that. It's now effecting my everyday life, worrying and worrying.

Whenever I see something happen, I always fear that it could happen to me or anyone else. I really want to live my life as normal, but this is really dragging me down. It's actually making me think that pregnancy and giving birth really is not all what it's cracked up to be. More of a death sentence.

What can I do to stop thinking this?