I suspect my roommate of stealing groceries. What should I do?

My roommate is broke. I know he's broke. Sometimes he leaves way late at night, and he'll come back with cases of food. As in, fresh off the truck cases. He brings expensive cuts of meat with no prices on them. Every time I ask to go with him he says no and says the places he goes have very tight security... show more My roommate is broke. I know he's broke. Sometimes he leaves way late at night, and he'll come back with cases of food. As in, fresh off the truck cases. He brings expensive cuts of meat with no prices on them. Every time I ask to go with him he says no and says the places he goes have very tight security and only he can go. He never says where he's really going, and I suspect he is taking the food off delivery trucks while they're parked for the night but I have no proof. What should I do?