My boyfriend is sick with mono but he is slowly recovering right now...?

My boyfriend is sick with mono but he is slowly recovering right now. I've tried to be considerate for the past 2 weeks but I did become a bit of a nag when he was not texting back properly. Two days ago he said he does not know if he loves me anymore. Yesterday I went over and I talked about it and I was sorry... show more My boyfriend is sick with mono but he is slowly recovering right now. I've tried to be considerate for the past 2 weeks but I did become a bit of a nag when he was not texting back properly. Two days ago he said he does not know if he loves me anymore. Yesterday I went over and I talked about it and I was sorry for being a nag and not giving him space and he respected that. He now will not tell me he loves me back when I say I love you and it is surprising to me cause his feelings literally changed in a day. Today when I went over we cuddled and he cuddled me close. But, when I left I said bye I love you and he didn't say it back again. Now on his instagram he changed his profile photo from us to a photo of something else. He does not text me first anymore and is acting weird and I am confused. I texted him recently asking if we can talk about it sometime about what is going on cause I am so confused. He said he wants to talk when he is feeling better and I am just so confused if he loves me and he will not even compliment me anymore. I do not know what to do, i am so confused....